Faculty Fellow Profile
Alan Hedge (PROF-EMER)
Human Ecology / Human Centered Design
Graduate Field(s): DEA, Environmental Toxicology, Fiber Science & Apparel Design, Information Science
Other Cornell Affiliations: Director, Human Factors and Ergonomics Laboratory
Other Academic, Research, or Institute Appointments: Research Professor, Syracuse University, Dept. Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Research Interests: Built Environment, Communication, Environment, Green Design, Green Product Development, Human Health, Jobs And The Workforce, One Health, Risk Communication, Sustainable Architecture
- How to Keep Attending Virtual Classes From Being a Real Pain in the Neck
- Why Should HR Consider 'Going Green'?
- How Much Do Hot Drinks Help on a Cold Day?
- How Much Should You Stand or Sit at Work?
- What Would Happen If You Never Got Up From Your Seat?
- Occupant comfort is critical to green building design
- The Office Deep Freeze
- Task Force on Sustainability in the Age of Development - Final Report