Faculty Fellow Profile
Art DeGaetano (PROF)
Associate Chair, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Agriculture + Life Sciences / Earth + Atmospheric Sciences
Engineering / Earth + Atmospheric Sciences
Arts + Sciences / Earth + Atmospheric Sciences
Graduate Field(s): Atmospheric Sciences
Other Cornell Affiliations: Northeast Regional Climate Center Cornell Institute for Climate Change and Agriculture
Other Academic, Research, or Institute Appointments:
Research Interests: Climate Change, Climate Change Adaptation And Impact Assessment, Extreme Weather, Use Of Climate Information In Decision Making, Variations In The Instrumental Climate Record
- NSF Challenges Cornell to Tame Winter, Natural Disasters
- Report Fosters Ag Industry Climate Change Tracking
- New Online Tool Shows Climate Change in Your Backyard
- These 3 Hurricane Misconceptions Can Be Dangerous. Scientists Want to Clear Them Up.
- Blame Trump's Tariffs and the Weather. New York's Farmers Do.
- Digital Agriculture Tech Adapt-N Nets $1M Tulane Prize
- Northeast Farmers Weigh Warm Climate, Drenched Fields
- Cornell Projects to Cultivate Digital Agriculture Landscape
- Hurricane Harvey and Climate Change: Is There a Connection?
- Cornell Climate Center at Front Line of Drought Response