Faculty Fellow Profile
Harry Greene (PROF-EMER)
Arts + Sciences / Ecology + Evolutionary Biology
Agriculture + Life Sciences /
Graduate Field(s): Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Other Cornell Affiliations: Cornell University Museum of Vertebrates
Other Academic, Research, or Institute Appointments:
Research Interests: Behavioral Adaptation And Response, Biodiversity, Education, Evolutionary Biology, Herpetology, One Health
- Six Myths About Rattlesnakes, Busted
- Did a Python Swallow a Woman in Indonesia?
- Man Kills Snake; Snake Tries To Kill Him Back
- Snakes Act as 'Ecosystem Engineers' in Seed Dispersal
- These Giant Invasive Beasts May Actually Be Good for the Planet
- Grad students master mentoring in Arizona field course
- Fuchs, Greene, Feeney elected to arts and sciences academy
- EEB's Harry Greene Relates Close Encounter with an "Anaconda!"