Faculty Fellow Profile
Robert Hockett (PROF)
Law School / Law School
Graduate Field(s): Law, Economics, Philosophy, Mathematical Logic
Other Academic, Research, or Institute Appointments: Cornell Institute for the Study of Economy and Society
Research Interests: Biodiversity, Climate Change, Communication, Community-based Approaches, Economic Development, Energy, Energy Transitions, Enterprise-Organizational Law And Economics, Environment, Global Justice, Human Health, International Monetary Law And Economics, Jobs And The Workforce, Law And Economics Of Finance And Financial Regulation, One Health, Pro-Poor Financial Systems, Renewable Energy, Risk Communication, Rural Development, Social Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Enterprise, Theories Of Distributive Justice
- This Is What Would Happen if Biden Ignores the Debt Ceiling and Calls McCarthy's Bluff
- Two Big Ideas for Preventing Another Banking Crisis
- Silicon Valley Will Still Need a Bank
- Can President Trump Demote or Fire Fed Chair Powell?
- CFIUS Scrutiny on Chinese Investment
- Replace ObamaCare today? Use Medicare.
- Concerns about Chinese Trade Intensify
- LEED is new building standard, say developers