Faculty Fellow Profile
Taryn Bauerle (PROF)
Agriculture + Life Sciences / Horticulture
Graduate Field(s): Horticulture
Research Interests: Climate Change, Forest Ecology, Invasive Species, Sustainable Agriculture And Food Systems, Urban Ecologies, Water Management
- Cornell Atkinson Awards $1.8 Million to Fund Vital Collaborations
- Worm-like, soil-swimming robots to measure crop underworld
- Fall Foliage Forecast for 2020: How Will Leaf Peeping Look This Year?
- Crossing Boundaries: Cornell's Thriving Research Ecosystem
- Awards Fund Innovations in Digital Agriculture
- Why Fall Foliage Has Gone Missing in New York This Year
- Where are the Best Spots for Spectacular Fall Foliage in New York in 2018?
- Atkinson's Academic Venture Fund Awards $1.8M to 15 Projects